Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hank the Cowdog





http://www.hankthecowdog.com/

Hank the Cowdog books are written by John Erickson. Mr. Erickson has written fifty books about Hank and his life on the ranch. The books are 4th and 5th grade level books. They are 3-4 points boooks, and are a good series for students that love animals.


Webber's Reviews

I had three 4th grade students that wrote a review, but I have no idea where I have put them. As soon as I find them, I will post your reviews!!!

I found them!!! I just need the Thanksgiving break. They were in the drawer that I had searched in several times.

4th Grade

Zachary writes that Hank the Cowdog is for everyone. He solves cases and he always has a case to solve. I like the part where Pete told him their was a pot of chicken.

Madison wrote that you should read Hank the Cowdog books. They are about this dog named Hank. My favorite book in the series is Hank the Cowdog and Monkey Business. The part that I like the best is when the box opens and the monkey jumps on him. I like that all of his books have a song.

Mrs. Rose's Review - Hank is a cowdog that lives on a ranch. He is the narrator of these stories, and he is a mess. He likes to think that he is head of security at the ranch, but he doesn't always do a good job. He believes that he doesn't do anything wrong though. The stories make me laugh out loud because I live on a farm with three cowdogs, and I can see each of their personalities in these dogs in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment